Coffee keeps me alive

I love my wife, books, video games, movies, friends and coffee. Either your with me or against me but at least come by my house, drink some coffee with me, and we can talk about it.

Monday, April 30, 2007

I have created where there was nothing.

What you see here is your normal run of the mill wall. What you don't see is the work going on above that will convert this "wall" into something far greater.
I am breaking down this hunk of clay you call a "wall" and changing it into something that not only supports a roof but also transfers information from the outside world into my living room. After a few hours and a few trips to home depot the conversion is complete. The cable that was not there only a half a day before now brings "The Office" and "Lost"directly into the living room has been placed perfectly onto the wall opposite the fire place. I am man, I have tools and I dare you to tell me I can't put my TV anywhere I want.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM , Blogger MacDubhsithe said...

    I am indeed proud ... nothing like the desire for cable to motivate a guy to new levels of handymanlyness.

    Love you ... Dad

     
  • At 8:48 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

    You are man. Hear your roar!

     
  • At 12:17 AM , Blogger Jason said...

    Excellant Job!! How bout we all go in together and get a dumpy house and "FLIP" that sucker!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home