Coffee keeps me alive

I love my wife, books, video games, movies, friends and coffee. Either your with me or against me but at least come by my house, drink some coffee with me, and we can talk about it.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

9 out of 9...

but starting to get a little worried. The game last night was a great one. The Pac-10 is 0 - 3 which is something that only happens in those really good dreams. The problem lies in the choice of a couple of the bowls to be played on the NFL Network? I don't even know what that is but I don't think I have it. If by some chance I miss the NFL Network games I think I should get some kind of asterisk or something which states the games were "unwatchable" and mean actually unable to watch it not, "the game is so terrible its unwatchable". This morning I got to thinking about this past Christmas weekend and it made me smile. There are a lot of people out there who have no family or, maybe just as bad, they have family and they don't see them. I am surrounded by more family than I know what to do with and they all love me, how great is that. I received much more than I gave this holiday season in quality time, love and presents. It was a great, happy holiday.

Finally I want to say congratulations to Laura's grandparents. Yesterday was their 65th wedding anniversary. WOW! With only one year under our belts that seems like an eternity of time, and I mean that in a good way. Laura and I have had so much fun this past year enjoying each others company and friendship I can't imagine what it would be like to be able to look back on 65 great years just like this one.
Laura, I love you. Here's to at least 64 more years.

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
- Mark Twain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home