Coffee keeps me alive

I love my wife, books, video games, movies, friends and coffee. Either your with me or against me but at least come by my house, drink some coffee with me, and we can talk about it.

Monday, December 11, 2006

After a long day at work...

I like to wind down with a few pages in a good book along with a couple hours on a good video game. Normally I stay ahead of the game in both of these categories but lately I am definitely slacking. I have three books waiting to be started here at the house while I am reading two others - Lost and The Jungle. Which, by the way, might be one of the better books I have read in a while. It's a classic about the meat packing industry in Chicago especially when you think that just about everyone was an immigrant at some point in their lineage. A big surprise for me too is that I haven't jumped into the new "next generation" gaming hodge podge that is Christmas '06. I read today that so far the new Nintendo Wii has sold more than DOUBLE the PS3, and everyone was worried about the name. Nintendo will always be here and if it's not I don't know that I will want to be gaming anymore. There is a silver and non-nerd lining to this post as well. I made the wonderful mistake of sending out my last post in an email so now I have to BLOG more often :) Thanks for the comments family, you know that I love. I am going to attempt to kick it up a notch in the next post with some pictures but until then... PEACE!

"Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything." :)
-Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home