Coffee keeps me alive

I love my wife, books, video games, movies, friends and coffee. Either your with me or against me but at least come by my house, drink some coffee with me, and we can talk about it.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My fellow Americans... (Part 1)

last night our President gave his State of the Union address. I felt like it was a good time to give the State of the McFees address in my blog.

This by the way is my family's tartan. Anyway, this address concerns only the McFees of Montgomery and though the rest of the family is doing well they will have to write their own blog about it.

Concerning work my wife and I both are enjoying our jobs and couldn't be happier to get up and go every morning. Well I would be happier if it was later but at least it's before the traffic. We are steadily bringing our home together day by day. We now have furniture and a few wall hangings as well as a lot of painting done. There is always another project to be worked on but we are trying not to let the house eat all of our extra spending money. There is of course our Bible study that really starts off my week right every Monday night. We did a study on Corinthians before Christmas and now we have jumped to James. There is definitely something wonderful about 5 or 6 young married couples studying the Bible together and getting to know each other at the same time, we have thoroughly enjoyed it.

We are enjoying several shows and I am just going to list them all and let you decide which one of us is the instigator:

  • American Idol
  • The Office
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Lost
  • My Name is Earl
  • Studio 60
  • Deal or No Deal

I think that covers the primetime shows that we watch regularly. Anyway I will continue on the next post, until then keep the McElhenys in your prayers they will be bringing a new baby into this world in the coming weeks and no matter what everyone thinks I just have a feeling its a boy :)

Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.

-Chinese Proverb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home