Coffee keeps me alive

I love my wife, books, video games, movies, friends and coffee. Either your with me or against me but at least come by my house, drink some coffee with me, and we can talk about it.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I feel so naked...

and alone. My home computer bit the big one late this week and I really don't know what to do. I am torn between purchasing a new laptop which I have been wanting but by no means need to be doing at this time for budgetary reasons and spending money to get my computer fixed. It is completely non-responsive so it's definitely a hardware issue. I didn't realize how much I use it until this morning when I realized I couldn't check scores online when Baseball was on ESPN, my #1 video game World of Warcraft is also out of the question as well as my college football pick'em. Well I don't believe I have ever blogged two days in a row so this is a first but I just want to say GO BULLS! I told everyone in bama country how good I thought USF was even before they beat Auburn and as of last night they beat the #5 team in the nation West Virginia. A little consolation on a day that could be very bad for an Auburn fan. Auburn is headed into "The Swamp" today to play #3/#4 Florida but hopefully the boys in white will step up and play a game like they did last week and not flounder about for 60 min like the MSU debacle.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:08 AM , Blogger Jason said...

    Let me brag a bit .....I picked Auburn by 3 on thursday night on Lukes blog ....HELL YEAH
    WAR EAGLE ....
    I should take those odds to Vegas !!

     
  • At 10:43 AM , Blogger luke said...

    jason's right. he's a smart man.

    but i'll say that i too thought we could pull it out. and we did.

    my sympathies on the dead computer. best of luck getting something else up and running soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home