Coffee keeps me alive

I love my wife, books, video games, movies, friends and coffee. Either your with me or against me but at least come by my house, drink some coffee with me, and we can talk about it.

Friday, July 06, 2007

TRANSFORMERS... Robots in Disguise

I have seen the movie of the summer. Out of the way Pirates and dare I say Spiderman, you have been dethroned by the one and only Optimus Prime.I has extremely high expectations for this movie and I would say they were overwhelmed. There is no substitute for pretty girls, fast cars and fast cars that turn into robots. I grew up watching the cartoon and eventually the movie which came out in the mid-80s('86 I think but not sure) and they were good. This is phenomenal all those times I changed that 18-wheeler from a robot to a truck and back this is what I pictured. The special effects were awesome as well as the acting ok enough all ready I know it's just a movie but go see it as soon as you can. I myself am going for Round 2 tonight hopefully it will be as good the second time around. Oh yeah and here is the old Optimus from the cartoon just to compare and contrast.
TRANSFORMERS!!! More than meets the eye....


2 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM , Blogger Jason said...

    I was one of the many kids who also watched Transformers in the 80's..Never saw the movie in the 80s though ..
    There were two friends of mine and we all collected something ...
    Me-GI JOE
    Kevin-Transformers
    Russell-He-Man
    and movies have been made or are being made about all of them ....
    WOW.....NIRVANA

     
  • At 2:46 PM , Blogger Laura Mielke said...

    not so much interested in transformers but wanted to say hello and that i look forward to our group date tonight!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home