Coffee keeps me alive

I love my wife, books, video games, movies, friends and coffee. Either your with me or against me but at least come by my house, drink some coffee with me, and we can talk about it.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Love is a very special thing...

I have just experienced marriage in a light that I thought impossible. Some of you that know me were at my wedding almost one year ago. Which means my one year wedding anniversary is right around the corner, October 15th to be exact. This caused quite a conundrum for me because the 15th falls on a Sunday. Any date would generally come on Saturday afternoon/evening the 14th. If you're not an Auburn fan that date really means nothing to you and you're saying, "Yeah, that's what I would do to." I was willing to do this and had planned on it despite the fact that two top 5 teams would be playing at Jordan-Hare that very afternoon. Thats right as of right now No.2 Auburn will be playing No.5 Florida at home next Saturday. I had not really persued tickets for that game or anything other than a celebratory date with my lovely wife. The surprise came to me this morning around 7:30 AM when my wife called me at work because she couldn't stand it anymore. My anniversary present (BTW first anniversary is paper according to the list of anniversary themes) my wife got us two FIFTY yard line SIXTH row tickets to what could be the biggest home game for the rest of the season.

Here we come to a point where good is rewarded with good. I planned a romantic dinner so I get football tickets.

"Can life get any better than this, I submit that it cannot!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home