Coffee keeps me alive

I love my wife, books, video games, movies, friends and coffee. Either your with me or against me but at least come by my house, drink some coffee with me, and we can talk about it.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Fall is HERE!!!

I know, i know September just started but when football starts so does the fall. In my opinion at least. I didn't get to watch much football this weekend because i had to work the afternoon shift so I have to reserve most my judgments for when I actually get to see more than just the end of a few games. I will say I was really happy with what I saw out of Chris Todd and just the excitement level of the whole Auburn team. I watched the replay on FSS at like 1am last night and I am really trying hard not to get too excited over LaTech although they were 8-5 bowl winners in 2008. I will be more comfortable with a win at MSU this weekend. But anyway WDE!

Fall means most of the great movies have already happened during the summer with a few exceptions, Sherlock Holmes for one. Fall does mean new TV though which has me ready for some couch time. I put together a little list for myself and thought I would share it with everyone else. Mad Men, Entourage, Glee and Greek have already started so you may already be behind but most of the others start next week.
Tuesday 9/15
30 Rock - 8:30
Thursday 9/17
Community - 7
Parks & Recreation - 7:30
The Office - 8
Fringe - 8
Always Sunny In Philadelphia - 9
Monday 9/21
How I Met Your Mother - 7
Big Bang Theory - 8:30
Wednesday 9/23
Gary Unmarried - 7:30
Thursday 9/24
Grey's Anatomy - 8
Sunday 9/27
The Simpsons - 7
Family Guy - 8
Thursday 10/1
Private Practice - 9

The only show that I know of skipping this fall is 24 which doesn't start season 8 until Jan 2010. If there are some I missed I will catch up in another post. I almost forgot the new show on the list is "Community" coming on NBC starring Joel McHale(Talk Soup) and Chevy Chase. I hope it's funny the stuff they have online is hilarious.

I decided to blog instead of book review today. I will catch up with a book this weekend.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

    It's a good looking list to be sure. I am also excited about Southland, Parenthood (delayed because of Maura's Tierney's cancer diganosis), and Modern Family.

    One note. I think your time for 30 Rock is incorrect. I am pretty sure its not back until October 15th (at which point it will still be on a Thursday instead of Tuesday).

    We also have LOST and Friday Night Lights coming after the first of the year.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home